According to Your individual specifications, we develop and manufacture various types and sizes of cardboard boxes. Custom cardboard boxes can be used for fashion, cosmetics, jewelry, food packaging, lifestyle other products. Cardboard packaging is characterized by durability and quality to make your products look special. Boxes can be produced with various types of printing according to Your needs and the number of boxes ordered.
Important! All boxes are sold unfolded. If you have questions how to fold a box – we are always ready to help. The actual colors of the boxes may slightly differ from the ones shown in the images.
Most Popular Types of Custom Cardboard Boxes
Most commonly produced types of Boxes:
- Two-part boxes with a long or short lid. Two-part boxes are usually made of 270 gsm thickness two-color brown / white cardboard or 250-350 gsm white / white cardboard. The box can be produced in any color. Boxes can be produced with individual print, embossed logo or transparent PVC window. These boxes are perfect for packing jewellery, gifts, food, confectionery, clothes and more. These boxes can be made with transparent PVC window.
- Magnetic boxes. Magnetic boxes are usually made from stiff ~1200 g/m² (2-3 mm) thickness cardboard. Fold flat construction assembles in seconds to a solid, high quality gift box. These boxes feature double sided tape and magnetic flap, which assures quick closure of a box. Box lid and other parts of the box can be custom printed, foil blocked or embossed with your logo. Magnetic boxes are ideal for gifts, specialty food and wine, clothing, fashion accessories, small soft furnishings and handbags.
- Quick closure boxes (FEFCO 0427). Quick closure boxes are made of 1.3 mm thick micro-corrugated cardboard (usually white or brown). The box may be with or without individual printing. These boxes are mostly used for packaging parcels, handicrafts or confectionery. These boxes can be made with transparent PVC window.
- One-piece boxes. These boxes can be made with transparent PVC window.
Most Commonly Used Cardboard Grades
We produce custom carboard packaging from various types of cardboard grades:
- Folding boxboard (FBB) GC1 White Cellulose Cardboard on Both Sides (Perfect for Luxury Packaging)
- FBB GC2 Front side White, other side Yellowish-Yellow Cellulose Cardboard (Perfect for Luxury Packaging)
- Coloured cardboard is perfect for luxury packaging. Many colors available: black, grey, brown, red, pink etc.
- Kraft cardboard one side white another brown (most commonly used cardboard, perfect for packaging confectionery, giving the package a “Green look”)
- GD2 Pigment coated recycled carton-board (softer than GC1)
Uses of Cardboard Boxes
Custom made boxes can be used to pack various products:
- Gifts (various handicrafts, jewellery)
- Food (confectionery, desserts, biscuits)
- Jewellery articles
- Luxury goods
We offer competitive shipping rates in Europe, US, Canada and Australia. All the goods are also available for pick up in Vilnius, Lithuania. Exact shipping charges depend on order size and quantity.